{"id":6500505,"date":"2015-09-01T20:39:01","date_gmt":"2015-09-01T20:39:01","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/javascript-errors-17\/"},"modified":"2016-08-30T17:30:39","modified_gmt":"2016-08-30T17:30:39","slug":"javascript-errors-17","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/javascript-errors-17\/","title":{"rendered":"Javascript errors"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<br \/>\nMy clients has videos on posts using the Flowplayer plugin, and these videos work just fine when viewed in all browsers.<br \/>\nHowever, my client also has an alternative viewing method, and it is this viewing method which cause some javascript errors.<br \/>\nMy client has built a .net program in Visual Studio. They have made the WP site that has the videos accessible directly though their program via a .net Web Browser control. When attempting the view the videos via the .net Web Browser controls, the following error displays:<\/p>\n<p><em>&#8220;Line: 6&#8221;<br \/>\n&#8220;Character: 12,144&#8221;<br \/>\n&#8220;unable to get property style of undefined or null reference&#8221;<br \/>\nURL: flowplayer.min.js?ver=6.0.3.4<\/em><\/p>\n<p>Then whether I choose to continue running scripts or no, this error message displays:<\/p>\n<p><em>Line: 6&#8243;<br \/>\n&#8220;Character: 11,756&#8221;<br \/>\n&#8220;unable to get property getBoundingClientRect of undefined or null reference&#8221;<br \/>\nURL: flowplayer.min.js?ver=6.0.3.4<\/em><\/p>\n<p>I know that this is not the fault of Flowplayer, and based on my research, I think it has to do with IE rendering limitations in the WebBrowser control, and as such you are under no obligation to address the issue. <\/p>\n<p>But if you&#8217;ve ever heard of this issue, could you please share any info you have that might help me resolve the issue?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks a bunch,<br \/>\nMichael<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/flowplayer5\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6500505","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-javascript-errors"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6500505","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6500505\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6500505"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}