{"id":6482599,"date":"2015-08-27T12:46:09","date_gmt":"2015-08-27T12:46:09","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cache-kills\/"},"modified":"2016-08-30T17:18:09","modified_gmt":"2016-08-30T17:18:09","slug":"cache-kills","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cache-kills\/","title":{"rendered":"Cache kills!"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Cache. It will fool you. I have to dump the cache 3 times an hour or I may update a page&#8230;. and then later find out&#8230;.I was working on a cached page and lost hours of work! This needs to be fixed and addressed. We need to work in a live environment and not be previewing old page versions. &#8230;.not good for a web designer. We need a WordPress admin panel that is live, no cache. What we see and what we work on is what we get.   <\/p>\n<p>It&#8217;s about time. We need a great software solution or special web browser tailored for WordPress front-end designers and developers.<\/p>\n<p>I am NOT a PHP\/MySQL programmer person and never will be. I might try again to learn, but programming is not my thing and creating variables hurts my head. I have great respect for PHP programmers\/WP developers! Thank you for all the hard work making awesome CMS systems and WP themes! You guys are smart! And you ROCK! <\/p>\n<p>I have never built a WP theme from scratch and never plan to. It probably wouldn&#8217;t work anyways&#8230;probably crash the server!<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m a web front end website designer\/Photoshop\/Illustrator\/Online Marketer\/SEO\/E-Commerce\/Web hosting\/website small business consultant and website usability and navigation expert. Not a programmer. <\/p>\n<p>Thank you! I love WordPress!!!!!!!! Goodbye Dreamweaver!! Forever&#8230;&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>Kevin<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6482599","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6482599","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6482599\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6482599"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}