{"id":6249974,"date":"2015-06-20T02:55:41","date_gmt":"2015-06-20T02:55:41","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/help-with-hannari\/"},"modified":"2016-08-30T14:39:00","modified_gmt":"2016-08-30T14:39:00","slug":"help-with-hannari","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/help-with-hannari\/","title":{"rendered":"Wrap text around photo, remove post excerpts"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi!<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m having a seriously hard time with this theme. I don&#8217;t know if my theme is an old theme, but I&#8217;m having a lot of trouble. My website is www.thenaturalhairblog.com<\/p>\n<p>First, no matter how many things I try I can&#8217;t get text to wrap right around my photos or the padding to increase. I&#8217;ve used this and it hasn&#8217;t worked. <\/p>\n<p>img.alignright { float: right; margin: 10px 5px 10px 8px; }<br \/>\nimg.alignleft { float: left; margin: 10px 5px 10px 8px; }<br \/>\nimg.aligncenter { display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; }<br \/>\n.alignright { float: right; }<br \/>\n.alignleft { float: left; }<br \/>\n.aligncenter { display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; }<\/p>\n<p>Right now it appears that the text is wrapping, but it&#8217;s because I&#8217;ve clumped the paragraphs together. If I don&#8217;t clump them together a huge space will occur.<\/p>\n<p>Next, I want to get rid of the post excerpt, author and date at the bottom of each blog category. I tried looking replacing the_excerpt with the_content and it didn&#8217;t work.<\/p>\n<p>Please if you can help me I would really appreciate it.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6249974","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6249974","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6249974\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6249974"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}