{"id":6216734,"date":"2015-06-10T10:31:40","date_gmt":"2015-06-10T10:31:40","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/woocommerce-updates-change-cartphp\/"},"modified":"2016-08-30T14:17:40","modified_gmt":"2016-08-30T14:17:40","slug":"woocommerce-updates-change-cartphp","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/woocommerce-updates-change-cartphp\/","title":{"rendered":"Woocommerce Updates Change Cart.php"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>A few months ago I realised that some people were buying items in my store for 0.00$. After some research I found out the problem was the &#8220;remove&#8221; action. Whenever you remove an item it will remain, but it cost goes to 0.<\/p>\n<p>I could not find a way to fix this so the solution was to block the removal and to implement a &#8220;clear cart button&#8221;. <\/p>\n<p>This was working fine until the 0 cost carts appeared again. My &#8220;clear cart button&#8221; was not working anymore and the remove function working again. <\/p>\n<p>First thing I can think of are updates, maybe every update of woocommerce is restoring the cart.php file (thats the file I edited). Since there are not new updates I can not confirm this is the problem.<\/p>\n<p>So i have two questions, \u00bfanyone know if the updates are the problem? and, if they are \u00bfis there a way to prevent this to happen?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks in advance for your time, this matter is keeping me busy and I can not find a way to fix it.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6216734","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6216734","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6216734\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6216734"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}