{"id":6079697,"date":"2015-04-30T14:40:44","date_gmt":"2015-04-30T14:40:44","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/featured-slider-8\/"},"modified":"2016-08-24T15:23:51","modified_gmt":"2016-08-24T15:23:51","slug":"featured-slider-8","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/featured-slider-8\/","title":{"rendered":"featured slider"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I like the featured slider for you theme. I have no idea how to get it to work though. I went into customization and selected it to display on the home page but nothing shows up. I then read I have to add posts with featured images, which I did. But now on my site not are there only a bunch of posts I dont want, but they aren&#8217;t the right size for the featured image and if I try to resize them they are pixelated. I have no idea how to take pictures to make them look good like they do on the demo and no idea how to hide the posts so all I get is just a featured slider. HELP!!! I&#8217;ve been working on this for 3 days now and can&#8217;t get any further. I can&#8217;t add a link to my site since it isn&#8217;t published and on our server.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6079697","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-featured-slider","topic-tag-posts","topic-tag-themes"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6079697","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6079697\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6079697"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}