{"id":6074790,"date":"2015-04-29T13:21:25","date_gmt":"2015-04-29T13:21:25","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/green-bar-around-form-after-submitting\/"},"modified":"2016-08-24T15:20:52","modified_gmt":"2016-08-24T15:20:52","slug":"green-bar-around-form-after-submitting","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/green-bar-around-form-after-submitting\/","title":{"rendered":"Green Bar Around Form after Submitting"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I created my form and applied some CSS to style it into two columns using a few articles I found on the interwebs.  When I click on my Submit button, I get a green box around the form.  I have no idea why, as I&#8217;m not seeing any of my CSS doing this.  Here is a screenshot of what the green box looks like: http:\/\/i61.tinypic.com\/vdlab6.png<\/p>\n<p>Here is my CSS:<\/p>\n<p>#responsive-form{<br \/>\n\tmax-width:900px \/*&#8211; change this to get your desired form width &#8211;*\/;<br \/>\n\tmargin:0 auto;<br \/>\n        width:100%;<br \/>\n}<br \/>\n.form-row{<br \/>\n\twidth: 100%;<br \/>\n}<br \/>\n.column-half, .column-full{<br \/>\n\tfloat: left;<br \/>\n\tposition: relative;<br \/>\n\tpadding: 0.65rem;<br \/>\n\twidth:100%;<br \/>\n\t-webkit-box-sizing: border-box;<br \/>\n        -moz-box-sizing: border-box;<br \/>\n        box-sizing: border-box<br \/>\n}<br \/>\n.clearfix:after {<br \/>\n\tcontent: &#8220;&#8221;;<br \/>\n\tdisplay: table;<br \/>\n\tclear: both;<br \/>\n}<\/p>\n<p>\/**&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;- Media query &#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;-**\/<br \/>\n@media only screen and (min-width: 48em) {<br \/>\n\t.column-half{<br \/>\n\t\twidth: 50%;<br \/>\n\t}<br \/>\n}<\/p>\n<p>.wpcf7 input[type=&#8221;text&#8221;], .wpcf7 input[type=&#8221;email&#8221;], .wpcf7-select, .wpcf7-tel , .wpcf7 textarea {<br \/>\n\twidth: 100%;<br \/>\n\tpadding: 8px;<br \/>\n\tborder: 1px solid #ccc;<br \/>\n\tborder-radius: 3px;<br \/>\n\t-webkit-box-sizing: border-box;<br \/>\n\t -moz-box-sizing: border-box;<br \/>\n\t      box-sizing: border-box<br \/>\n}<br \/>\n.wpcf7 input[type=&#8221;text&#8221;]:focus{<br \/>\n\tbackground: #fff;<br \/>\n}<br \/>\n.wpcf7-submit{<br \/>\n\tfloat: right;<br \/>\n\tbackground: #075992;<br \/>\n\tcolor: #fff;<br \/>\n\ttext-transform: uppercase;<br \/>\n\tborder: none;<br \/>\n\tpadding: 8px 20px;<br \/>\n\tcursor: pointer;<br \/>\n}<br \/>\n.wpcf7-submit:hover{<br \/>\n\tbackground: #ccdce9;<br \/>\n}<\/p>\n<p>Any idea why this green box happens?<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/contact-form-7\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6074790","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6074790","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6074790\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6074790"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}