{"id":6068564,"date":"2015-04-28T06:46:59","date_gmt":"2015-04-28T06:46:59","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/sqid-payment-not-working\/"},"modified":"2016-08-24T15:17:30","modified_gmt":"2016-08-24T15:17:30","slug":"sqid-payment-not-working","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/sqid-payment-not-working\/","title":{"rendered":"SQID PAYMENT NOT WORKING"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi, I am building a wordpress (woocommerce) website for a client using your payment gateway.<br \/>\nHere is the website.<br \/>\nhttps:\/\/quickleen.gr\/<br \/>\nI have created the response page with the shortcode, I have put all as in the instruction (apy key and ect)  and now I am strugling with the ssl.<br \/>\nMy client tried to make live transaction, without any success.<br \/>\nCould the broken ssl be the reason for it?<br \/>\nAlso I have to tell, that I am using the same api key and info for 3 versions of the website, using different currencies and different languages. The currency are Euro and Lv<br \/>\nhere are the other two<br \/>\nhttps:\/\/quickleen.gr\/english<br \/>\nhttps:\/\/quickleen.gr\/bulgarian\/<\/p>\n<p>Could you please help me? I really need this payment gateway to work.<br \/>\nBefore it wasn&#8217;t finding the response page, but I changed the wordpress link structure, so now it finds it, but I still have message that the transaction was not successfull.<br \/>\nWhat could cost that? I have updated the plugin to the latest version, I am using wordpress 4.1 and woocommerce  2.3.4..<br \/>\nAt the moment the payment is in test mode, so feel free to test, if you need it.<br \/>\nIf you need I can give you the admin credentials.<br \/>\nI understand, that you probably have a lot of  work, but please, help me with that plugin, because I have setuped everything exactly in the way you have described it here:<br \/>\nhttps:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/sqid-payments-gateway-for-woocommerce\/installation\/<\/p>\n<p>but it still don&#8217;t work.<br \/>\nThanks<br \/>\nElena<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6068564","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6068564","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6068564\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6068564"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}