{"id":6067623,"date":"2015-04-28T01:49:43","date_gmt":"2015-04-28T01:49:43","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/update-messed-up-my-pages\/"},"modified":"2016-08-24T15:16:58","modified_gmt":"2016-08-24T15:16:58","slug":"update-messed-up-my-pages","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/update-messed-up-my-pages\/","title":{"rendered":"Update messed up my pages"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I just updated the theme today and now every page is messed up.<\/p>\n<p>I don&#8217;t use posts on this site, only pages. Each page is set to full width page with no widgets. There are 3 front page widgets that are showing up on every page. PLUS I have the following showing up on every page, (yes, it shows up twice):<\/p>\n<p>Blog Right Column Demo<\/p>\n<p>This is default content to showcase the blog&#8217;s right sidebar column. Once you publish your first widget to this position, this sample content will be replaced by your widget.<\/p>\n<p>Blog Right Column Demo<\/p>\n<p>This is default content to showcase the blog&#8217;s right sidebar column. Once you publish your first widget to this position, this sample content will be replaced by your widget.<\/p>\n<p>How can I please remove these and have the full width page actually BE the full width without widgets?<\/p>\n<p>I love this theme but my site looks a mess now!!<\/p>\n<p>http:\/\/elizabethmegill.com<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/themes\/encounters-lite\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6067623","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6067623","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6067623\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6067623"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}