{"id":6029915,"date":"2015-04-19T00:30:13","date_gmt":"2015-04-19T00:30:13","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/removing-related-posts-for-custom-post-types\/"},"modified":"2016-08-24T14:55:15","modified_gmt":"2016-08-24T14:55:15","slug":"removing-related-posts-for-custom-post-types","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/removing-related-posts-for-custom-post-types\/","title":{"rendered":"removing related posts for custom post types"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi, I realize that I can change on a global way whether related posts are shown at the bottom of posts by going into theme options, but I have a custom post type that I would like them not to appear on. I wondered if it might be able to be done in such a way that you could say if a post belonged to a certain category then don&#8217;t show related posts?<br \/>\nAnyone else faced this same type of problem?<br \/>\nI actually have some custom post types that related posts do not show up on but another that they do. I can&#8217;t see anything that I am doing differently but would like some way to control it.<br \/>\nIf anyone else is using learndash it is to do with that, lessons and courses are fine but related posts show up with topics.<br \/>\nthanks so much for any help<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-6029915","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6029915","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/6029915\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=6029915"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}