{"id":5865330,"date":"2015-03-05T13:32:58","date_gmt":"2015-03-05T13:32:58","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/help-574\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T17:41:09","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T17:41:09","slug":"help-574","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/help-574\/","title":{"rendered":"changed theme now old one is messed up"},"content":{"rendered":"<p><em>[Topic modified to be useful &#8211; https:\/\/codex.wordpress.org\/Forum_Welcome#Choose_A_Good_Topic_Title ]<\/em><\/p>\n<p>Like many before me, I have made the grand mistake of looking at different themes thinking I was working &#8220;privately&#8221;, hit save and the whole website changed, never to return to original state&#8230;.<br \/>\nI figured out what the original theme was, and saved it, however, now there are jumbled bits of info all over, 2 columns, not 3, and I can&#8217;t figure out how to change the footer to say what I need to to say once more. Also, the colors I could sort of change, but I am new to this and have no idea how to recover the original site.<br \/>\nWhen I have used wordpress in the past, there were plugins and the page structure looked completely different (like boxes that I could open and add info to) also there was woocommerce and other widgets I could add and easily edit. This is a whole different beast! How do I edit this thing back to original state until I can re-do using a different host?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5865330","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-footer-help"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5865330","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5865330\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5865330"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}