{"id":5859662,"date":"2015-03-04T04:45:54","date_gmt":"2015-03-04T04:45:54","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/duplicated-after-store-name\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T17:37:44","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T17:37:44","slug":"duplicated-after-store-name","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/duplicated-after-store-name\/","title":{"rendered":"Duplicated &quot;\/&quot; after store name on URL"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi! I&#8217;m using WP 4.1.1 and WC 2.3.5 and your plugin is great! However i just noticed that my product URL always have a double &#8220;\/&#8221; after the store name. Ex.:<br \/>\nhttp:\/\/www.domain.com\/store\/\/shoes\/dolce-gabanna-black-shoe<\/p>\n<p>This only happens with main categories. If i add the product to a subcategory, the URL does not show the double &#8220;\/&#8221;. Ex.:<br \/>\nhttp:\/\/www.domain.com\/store\/shoes\/men-shoes\/dolce-gabanna-black-shoe<\/p>\n<p>Of course the browser fixes the URL removing the double &#8220;\/&#8221; but as i hover my mouse on the products i can see the URL has the double &#8220;\/&#8221;.<\/p>\n<p>I already checked the class-wcbp.php file and if i remove the &#8220;\/&#8221; on $wcbp_base the URL gets fixed.<br \/>\nEx.:<br \/>\nYour code: <code>return home_url( $wcbp_base . &#039;\/&#039; . $the_ancestor_slug . &#039;\/&#039; . $main_term-&gt;slug . &#039;\/&#039; . $post-&gt;post_name );<\/code><\/p>\n<p>My code: <code>return home_url( $wcbp_base . &#039;&#039; . $the_ancestor_slug . &#039;\/&#039; . $main_term-&gt;slug . &#039;\/&#039; . $post-&gt;post_name );<\/code><\/p>\n<p>Is this &#8220;fix&#8221; OK? Maybe you need to update the plugin? I started using the plugin several weeks ago and didn&#8217;t noticed this issue. Since then i had maybe one or two WP and WC updates.<\/p>\n<p>I also tested this on other domains and themes and its the same. It doesn&#8217;t really matter the permalink settings i have, because if i just choose post name on common, store with category on product permalink and add &#8220;store&#8221; to shop permalinks the issue is there.<\/p>\n<p>Please help! Thanks in advance<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/woocommerce-breadcrumb-permalinks\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5859662","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5859662","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5859662\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5859662"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}