{"id":5836930,"date":"2015-02-26T04:03:32","date_gmt":"2015-02-26T04:03:32","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/tiled-circular-galleries-not-working-anymore\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T17:24:02","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T17:24:02","slug":"tiled-circular-galleries-not-working-anymore","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/tiled-circular-galleries-not-working-anymore\/","title":{"rendered":"Tiled &amp; Circular galleries not working anymore"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hey,<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m using the tiled gallery feature in the Jetpack plugin, sadly it&#8217;s not working anymore<\/p>\n<p>What is wrong :<br \/>\nThe current display looks like this http:\/\/postimg.org\/image\/4okkfeyc3\/<br \/>\nWhen I try to create a gallery, it works but at the last step it displays this http:\/\/postimg.org\/image\/qjpwhgp5b\/<br \/>\nOn Chrome, when loading the page, using the dev tools, I can find this http:\/\/postimg.org\/image\/waq28dxyn\/<\/p>\n<p>What did I try to fix it (nothing worked) :<br \/>\n   &#8211; Disabling all plugins, only one was left, the Jetpack one<br \/>\n   &#8211; Removed &#8220;cleaner-gallery&#8221; using a line of code in functions.php<br \/>\n   &#8211; Used the plugin to remove &#8220;cleaner-gallery&#8221; as said in the known issues http:\/\/jetpack.me\/support\/getting-started-with-jetpack\/known-issues\/<br \/>\n   &#8211; Check rights on my uploaded files and gallery files (tested 604 &amp; 644)<br \/>\n   &#8211; Be sure that my page was created correctly before creating the gallery<br \/>\n   &#8211; Be sure that Tiled &amp; Carousel galleries were activated in Jetpack Settings<br \/>\n   &#8211; Tried on 2 websites of mine, themes are &#8220;Arcade Basic&#8221; &amp; &#8220;Sparkling&#8221;<br \/>\n(PS : It used to work on the Sparkling website)<\/p>\n<p>Only one thing worked : Activating the Twenty Thirteen theme<br \/>\nSo it might be a conflict with the theme BUT it was working before (on Sparkling theme) and I didn&#8217;t find what could cause the conflict in my themes<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m running out of ideas to fix it and I didn&#8217;t find any more solutions on the net<\/p>\n<p>Any help would be really appreciated<\/p>\n<p>Thanks for reading,<br \/>\nCheers<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/jetpack\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5836930","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-tiled-gallery"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5836930","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5836930\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5836930"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}