{"id":5788779,"date":"2015-02-14T10:12:19","date_gmt":"2015-02-14T10:12:19","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/link-from-image-to-url\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T16:56:56","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T16:56:56","slug":"link-from-image-to-url","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/link-from-image-to-url\/","title":{"rendered":"Link from image to url"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hey Tobias, everybody \ud83d\ude42  <\/p>\n<p>My name&#8217;s Dave and I&#8217;m a web developer from Canada.  <\/p>\n<p>Tobias &#8211; love the plugin, use it all the time!  Nice job!  <\/p>\n<p>So, on to the issue at hand&#8230;(BTW I did look through a few pages of the forum but is there a forum search thing somewhere?  That would help, because its probably been addressed but after several pages, I just gave up)<\/p>\n<p>On this page here: http:\/\/knowyourgrinder.com\/best-coffee-grinder-under-50\/<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m trying to link the images to a url.  Is there a way to do that? <\/p>\n<p>I tried a few things to solve this problem.  I went into the media library and tried to see if I could like the image from here to the url, so that when it pops up in the table, the link would already work, but that didn&#8217;t work.  Besides, I didn&#8217;t want every instance of the image to link to that url, just the one in the table here.<\/p>\n<p>Then I tried going into the table and the advanced settings and linking from there, but that still didn&#8217;t work.  <\/p>\n<p>I also tried changing the ahref to the url, but I don&#8217;t think that makes sense either and lo and behold it didn&#8217;t work and the image vanished, I guess because I had deleted its location on my site.<\/p>\n<p>So what am I missing here?  What is the easy answer to this problem I am unable to see at this time?  \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n<p>Thanks, nice to see all the posts and such, later gators,<br \/>\nDave<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/tablepress\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5788779","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-images","topic-tag-links","topic-tag-table"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5788779","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5788779\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5788779"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}