{"id":5780679,"date":"2015-02-12T12:01:22","date_gmt":"2015-02-12T12:01:22","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wp_mail-suddenly-stopped-working\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T16:27:43","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T16:27:43","slug":"wp_mail-suddenly-stopped-working","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wp_mail-suddenly-stopped-working\/","title":{"rendered":"wp_mail suddenly stopped working"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi, I need some help&#8230;<br \/>\nI&#8217;m running wordpress with woocommerce and suddenly two days ago all the emails from WordPress stopped working. No new order emails, no new user emails, nothing!<br \/>\nNothing changed on my site: no plugins or core updates.<\/p>\n<p>So I run this script for testing wp_mail function:<\/p>\n<pre><code>&lt;?php\n\/**\n * Update variable settings.\n * Load to your WP root folder.\n *\/\n\n\/\/ Set $to as the email you want to send the test to\n$to = &quot;my email address here&quot;;\n\n\/\/ No need to make changes below this line\n\n\/\/ Email subject and body text\n$subject = &#039;wp_mail function test&#039;;\n$message = &#039;This is a test of the wp_mail function: wp_mail is working&#039;;\n$headers = &#039;&#039;;\n\n\/\/ Load WP components, no themes\ndefine(&#039;WP_USE_THEMES&#039;, false);\nrequire(&#039;wp-load.php&#039;);\n\n\/\/ Call the wp_mail function, display message based on the result.\nif( wp_mail( $to, $subject, $message, $headers ) ) {\n    \/\/ the message was sent...\n    echo &#039;The test message was sent. Check your email inbox.&#039;;\n} else {\n    \/\/ the message was not sent...\n    echo &#039;The message was not sent!&#039;;\n};\n?&gt;<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>The report is successful but I did not receive the email.<\/p>\n<p>Of course I tested all the plugins and default theme and nothing changed.<\/p>\n<p>How is it possible? Can you help me?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5780679","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-emails","topic-tag-php-mail"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5780679","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5780679\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5780679"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}