{"id":5677941,"date":"2015-01-16T03:54:17","date_gmt":"2015-01-16T03:54:17","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/homepage-has-suddenly-radically-changed\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T15:28:10","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T15:28:10","slug":"homepage-has-suddenly-radically-changed","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/homepage-has-suddenly-radically-changed\/","title":{"rendered":"Homepage has suddenly radically changed"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I have been using the firstyme template for over a year and I absolute love it.  However, the homepage has suddenly radially changed, and I haven&#8217;t done anything!  It used to be the homepage looked largely like the interior pages, with a left side nav bar.  It&#8217;s still correct on the interior pages, but it&#8217;s gone on the homepage, as are all my pictures.<\/p>\n<p>Instead, what I get are large blocks of white with simple text on them.  The only image is the header image.<\/p>\n<p>To see the problematic page, go here: http:\/\/blog.cnbeyer.com<br \/>\nTo see a page that works right, go here: http:\/\/blog.cnbeyer.com\/history\/general-history\/the-long-long-fall-of-the-roman-empire\/<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve tried viewing it in multiple browsers.<\/p>\n<p>Again, I haven&#8217;t made any changes, so I am at a loss as to what has caused this.  I really like this design.  No one has made something similar to the best of my knowledge.  I really hope you can give me a suggestion on how to correct it (or a similar theme that is still being maintained)<\/p>\n<p>Thanks.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5677941","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5677941","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5677941\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5677941"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}