{"id":5635622,"date":"2015-01-05T01:20:09","date_gmt":"2015-01-05T01:20:09","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/slider-not-showing-up-4\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T15:04:10","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T15:04:10","slug":"slider-not-showing-up-4","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/slider-not-showing-up-4\/","title":{"rendered":"Slider Not Showing Up"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I have been using the master slider for over a month. I just noticed today that the master sliders I use are not showing up. They were working fine before and I didn&#8217;t change anything. I double checked that the code was inserted and was correct (I use the shortcode) and it was, and I even tried re-adding it. The code is correct, yet the slider still does not show up.<\/p>\n<p>I tried disabling other plug-ins but the slider still wouldn&#8217;t show up. Even more interesting, when I inspect the element for the page, and view the source code, it shows the code for the master slider as if it is working fine, but I see no slider. In addition, I checked the box &#8220;load assets on all pages?&#8221; after combing through other posts and seeing that as a recommended fix. It did not work.<\/p>\n<p>The page where I use the master slider is <a href=\"http:\/\/m.ninjawarrior.info\/training\/blueprints\">http:\/\/m.ninjawarrior.info\/training\/blueprints<\/a> and it should appear right below the big &#8220;Blueprints&#8221; heading.<\/p>\n<p>Let me know if there is any additional info I can provide to help solve the problem.<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/master-slider\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5635622","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-not-showing-up"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5635622","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5635622\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5635622"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}