{"id":5587333,"date":"2014-12-17T17:24:01","date_gmt":"2014-12-17T17:24:01","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/adsense-plugin-help\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T13:37:24","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T13:37:24","slug":"adsense-plugin-help","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/adsense-plugin-help\/","title":{"rendered":"ADSense Plugin Help"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Can someone please help me?<br \/>\nI really don&#8217;t know anything about programing at all.  It took me months to get to where I am now and I&#8217;m stuck with this adsense problem.  I have set up my site.  I have set up my posts section.  I have added adsense to each of my blogs top and bottom.  I have been approved by adsense and have been given code.  <\/p>\n<p>I have no idea where to put this code to make ads appear. <\/p>\n<p>My site is www.Fast-Trends.com<br \/>\nI have multiple posts with adsense ads showing up in two spots on each slide within each post.  The adsense blocks are there.  I cant find out where to put the code so the ads appear.  There is a way to ad it in one place so ads appear throughout the site raher than having to ad it into each and every post.  It&#8217;s been done but nobody can tell em how. <\/p>\n<p>Can someone please ex[plain this to me as if I was  three year old?<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/google-adsense-lite\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5587333","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5587333","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5587333\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5587333"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}