{"id":5552484,"date":"2014-12-07T02:02:05","date_gmt":"2014-12-07T02:02:05","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/couldnt-load-data-from-wordpress-error\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T13:17:10","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T13:17:10","slug":"couldnt-load-data-from-wordpress-error","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/couldnt-load-data-from-wordpress-error\/","title":{"rendered":"Couldn&#039;t load data from WordPress error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi I&#8217;ve seen this problem in a few other threads and have gone through as much trouble-shooting as I can on my end before posting here. <\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m getting this error message when I try to update an existing sidebar (specifically add location). I have another site and am not having that problem there, so I know it&#8217;s not a browser issue.<\/p>\n<p>The custom sidebar options for &#8220;posts&#8221; does not show up in my dashboard on this site, only for pages. I am not sure how recent that is. <\/p>\n<p>I also did a P3 &#8211; Plugin Performance Profiler scan which shows custom sidebars at 89%.<\/p>\n<p>I have deactivated every recently-installed plugin with no change. <\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve enable the wp debugging feature but I&#8217;m not savvy enough to understand what to do with that information now that it&#8217;s enabled.<\/p>\n<p>If there&#8217;s something I can do on my end or any info I can can send that would help me solve this I would appreciate it. <\/p>\n<p>thank you!<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/custom-sidebars\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5552484","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5552484","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5552484\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5552484"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}