{"id":5540077,"date":"2014-12-03T08:39:17","date_gmt":"2014-12-03T08:39:17","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/custom-post-taxonomies-link\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T13:10:04","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T13:10:04","slug":"custom-post-taxonomies-link","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/custom-post-taxonomies-link\/","title":{"rendered":"custom post taxonomies link"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi! I cant figure out 1 thing in WP and I hope, some1 can help me here \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n<p>I have custom post type (&#8220;example&#8221;).<br \/>\nFor this custom post type I created 3 taxonomies (&#8220;taxonomy1&#8243;,&#8221;taxonomy2&#8221; and &#8220;taxonomy3&#8221;).<\/p>\n<p>Now I would like to build a pretty urls something like:<br \/>\nhttp:\/\/example.com\/example\/post-1 &#8211; this could be done by rewrite I got this.<\/p>\n<p>when I visit taxonomy1, I want every custom post type (example) with this taxonomy for example:<br \/>\nhttp:\/\/example.com\/taxonomy1\/ &#8211; and there is<br \/>\npost-1<br \/>\npost-2<br \/>\npost-3<\/p>\n<p>when i visit http:\/\/example.com\/taxonomy1\/taxonomy2\/, I want every custom post type (example) with these taxonomies (1 and 2)<br \/>\npost-2<br \/>\npost-3<\/p>\n<p>and when i visit http:\/\/example.com\/taxonomy1\/taxonomy2\/taxonomy3\/, I want every custom post type (example) with these taxonomies (1,2 and 3)<br \/>\npost-3<\/p>\n<p>I just did all of this by adding permastructure add_permastruct( &#8216;permastruct&#8217;, &#8216;\/%taxonomy1%\/%taxonomy2%\/%taxonomy3%\/&#8217;, false );<br \/>\nit works fine &#8211; finally <strong>BUT<\/strong> I wonder if its even possible make it more complicated :D&#8230;<br \/>\nlike, I want custom posts from taxonomy3 and taxonomy1 on link http:\/\/example.com\/taxonomy1\/taxonomy3\/ there is always 404 bcos its looking for taxonomy1 first then taxonomy2 and 3 etc.<\/p>\n<p>Is it possible, is there some1 who can help me?<br \/>\nThank you for your response!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5540077","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-custom-post-type","topic-tag-permalink","topic-tag-permastruct","topic-tag-taxonomy"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5540077","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5540077\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5540077"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}