{"id":5537924,"date":"2014-12-02T17:46:30","date_gmt":"2014-12-02T17:46:30","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-groups-2\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T13:08:52","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T13:08:52","slug":"plugin-groups-2","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-groups-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Plugin Groups \/ Settings hierarchy"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I\u00b4ve read some topics here, but the use of plugin groups isn\u00b4t clear for me, sorry.<\/p>\n<p>I use filters for every page, cause I find they are more handy than a setup page for page.<\/p>\n<p>I deactivated the most plugins globally, afterward I create filters for every page\/section to activate certain plugins where they needed. That\u00b4s fine. By the way: your plugin creates really awesome page-loading results!<\/p>\n<p>Here my question <strong>1<\/strong> : If I check all plugins for a page to on but a group below to off, all plugins from this group are disabled. -&gt; But if I set all plugins in filter to off and a specific group below to on, this plugins from group aren\u00b4t work. Is it just possible to use groups for disabling plugins?<\/p>\n<p><strong>2<\/strong> : What\u00b4s the hierarchy from your settings, please?<\/p>\n<p>From highest to lowest ?<\/p>\n<ol>\n<li>Filter:groups -&gt; just for turn off<\/li>\n<li>Filter:filter<\/li>\n<li>Selective:groups -&gt; just for turn off<\/li>\n<li>Selective:filter<\/li>\n<li>Globally<\/li>\n<\/ol>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/plugin-organizer\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5537924","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5537924","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5537924\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5537924"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}