{"id":5512611,"date":"2014-11-24T13:06:28","date_gmt":"2014-11-24T13:06:28","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/featured-images-get-cropped\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T12:53:28","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T12:53:28","slug":"featured-images-get-cropped","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/featured-images-get-cropped\/","title":{"rendered":"Featured images get cropped"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Thanks for this plugin. I tested a lot now to get to the right one and this seems to be it. I am yet only testing the free version and I have difficulties displaying my images as in your little tutorial video. They are all profile (not landscape or square). I selected \u201cFull\u201d for thumbnail size and have not touched any other sections in tab team options. When previewing the images are all cut \/ cropped and displayed as landscape\u2026<br \/>\nI want them to be displayed as profiles exactly as in yout tutorial video. <\/p>\n<p>I have then followed your recommendations as in the Q&amp;A section of paratheme.com for this plugin (thanks and sorry, I seem not able to log in there anymore):<br \/>\nI adjusted Grid item max Height(px) to 180, then 1000 and even 2000. But nothing changed with the pictures, still cropped in the same way as before.<\/p>\n<p>I have not re-copied the team shortcode since that did not change with the new settings.<\/p>\n<p>Please advise what to do.<\/p>\n<p>And no, I don&#8217;t have a link since it is yet an internal website only.<\/p>\n<p>Looking forward to your response!<br \/>\nKerstin<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/team\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5512611","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-images"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5512611","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5512611\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5512611"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}