{"id":5468433,"date":"2014-11-10T22:23:54","date_gmt":"2014-11-10T22:23:54","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/customizing-css-4\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T04:17:52","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T04:17:52","slug":"customizing-css-4","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/customizing-css-4\/","title":{"rendered":"Customizing CSS"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Lots of small issues on the front end form&#8230; <\/p>\n<p>On the fronted form, is there a way to turn off the default CSS or provide your own custom css? I would like your plugin to automatically pick up my default theme styling if possible.<\/p>\n<p>Also, labels like New Appointment and &#8220;Time&#8221; &#8211; can these be made customizable?<\/p>\n<p>Appointment is used all over the notifications&#8230; would be cool if you could customize this and then have all the default notifications automatically use that label instead of &#8220;Appointment&#8221; everywhere.<\/p>\n<p>I would rather the shortcode not add an h2 for &#8220;New Appointment&#8221; &#8211; I can add that to the page myself.<\/p>\n<p>And then I think &#8220;Time&#8221; should be customized to &#8220;Choose a Date \/ Time&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>Also, all the boxes on the form look the same, the buttons that the user needs to press should look more like buttons instead of just rectangles.<\/p>\n<p>I would also like the Service Description to show by default on the page rather than only showing when the user clicks on the service &#8211; especially since there is not a real reason or cue to tell them they can do this.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks for any help you can provide.<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/joebooking\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5468433","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5468433","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5468433\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5468433"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}