{"id":5412935,"date":"2014-10-22T17:56:19","date_gmt":"2014-10-22T17:56:19","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/javascript-style-problem\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T03:43:07","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T03:43:07","slug":"javascript-style-problem","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/javascript-style-problem\/","title":{"rendered":"Javascript &amp; style problems"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I find a javascript problem (firebug) :<\/p>\n<pre><code>TypeError: document.getElementById(...) is null\nvar width = document.getElementById(myPlayer.id).parentElement.offsetWidth;<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>it refers to ..\/wp-content\/plugins\/video-central\/assets\/frontend\/js\/source\/video-central.js?ver=1.1.0 (ligne 21, col. 16)<\/p>\n<p>but maybe only with my theme ? It causes problem on the video home page (via template) like the arrow (on carrousel) doesn&#8217;t work to next video (feature, latest&#8230;etc) because redirect on &#8216;#&#8217; after the root url of the page on my website.<\/p>\n<p>I have problem with style css :<\/p>\n<p>&#8211; this code css breaks style of my breadcrumbs, and menu of my header<br \/>\n<code>box-sizing: border-box;<\/code><\/p>\n<p>&#8211; this code results the slider\/carrousel (featured and lastest&#8230;) doesn&#8217;t use all the width on the video home page (template)<\/p>\n<pre><code>.video-central-row {\n    margin: 0;\n    max-width: 62.5rem;\n    width: 100%;\n}<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>&#8211; video tabs (video home page template) to latest or featured doesn&#8217;t display correctly, the video list is bottom the slider of the main video (current)<\/p>\n<p>&#8211; different icons displayed on every html list (<br \/>\nli tag) on the widget for example, this problem go away if I disable this code (firebug)<\/p>\n<pre><code>span.twitter, span.youtube, span.skype, span.facebook, span.like, span.video, span.dropbox, span.vimeo, span.paypal, .twitter li, .youtube li, .skype li, .facebook li, .like li, .video li, .dropbox li, .vimeo li, .paypal li {\n    background-image: url(&quot;..\/images\/typography\/dark\/icon-set3.png&quot;);\n}<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>Now I&#8217;m done. maybe my problems will be used to improve the code so that it is integrated better.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks. Sorry my english is bad \ud83d\ude09<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/video-central\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5412935","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5412935","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5412935\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5412935"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}