{"id":5384605,"date":"2014-10-13T15:25:52","date_gmt":"2014-10-13T15:25:52","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-calendar-2\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T03:24:33","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T03:24:33","slug":"plugin-calendar-2","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-calendar-2\/","title":{"rendered":"[Plugin: Calendar] CSS issues"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I&#8217;ve been using Calendar since 2009 with hardly a hitch. I love it. I just started expanding categories and assigning colors. I noticed a quirk in the widget and I&#8217;m trying to identify the source of the issue so I can fix it.<\/p>\n<p>I call my &#8220;today&#8217;s events&#8221; and &#8220;upcoming events&#8221; &#8220;HAPPENS TODAY\/HAPPENS SOON&#8221; in the sidebar on the main page, the text is black as it should be and always has been. When I click on either an individual post or page, the text turns link-blue, which makes it harder to read. I&#8217;m not sure why the difference or where to fix it. I&#8217;ve looked at the CSS under calendar settings and I&#8217;m not sure where to start with that. It may be the theme, except that I haven&#8217;t updated my theme in a long time, so the sudden change has no explanation other than having added more categories to the calendar.<\/p>\n<p>Well, that&#8217;s the problem. Now, if at all possible, I would like to have one category where the background color is black and the text color is white and I can&#8217;t figure that out, either. If it&#8217;s not possible, I&#8217;ll understand. It&#8217;d just be convenient if I could.<\/p>\n<p>editing to add my URL &#8211; <a href=\"http:\/\/lynnhappens.com\">http:\/\/lynnhappens.com<\/a><br \/>\nThanks,<br \/>\nSeth<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5384605","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-calendar","topic-tag-css"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5384605","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5384605\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5384605"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}