{"id":5373273,"date":"2014-10-09T14:33:47","date_gmt":"2014-10-09T14:33:47","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/theme-check-problem\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T03:17:41","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T03:17:41","slug":"theme-check-problem","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/theme-check-problem\/","title":{"rendered":"Theme Check problem"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I am creating my first WP Theme and I would like to upload it to wordpress.org. That&#8217;s why I use, as recommended, Theme Check Plugin.<\/p>\n<p>I resolved other issues, except these two.<br \/>\n1. <strong>REQUIRED: The &lt;title&gt; tags can only contain a call to wp_title(). Use the wp_title filter to modify the output<\/strong><\/p>\n<p>I understand that is related to title tag in header.php, am I wrong?<br \/>\nThis is my header:<\/p>\n<pre><code>&lt;!doctype html&gt;\n&lt;!-- paulirish.com\/2008\/conditional-stylesheets-vs-css-hacks-answer-neither\/ --&gt;\n&lt;!--[if lt IE 7]&gt; &lt;html class=&quot;no-js lt-ie9 lt-ie8 lt-ie7&quot; &lt;?php language_attributes(); ?&gt;&gt; &lt;![endif]--&gt;\n&lt;!--[if IE 7]&gt;    &lt;html class=&quot;no-js lt-ie9 lt-ie8&quot; &lt;?php language_attributes(); ?&gt;&gt; &lt;![endif]--&gt;\n&lt;!--[if IE 8]&gt;    &lt;html class=&quot;no-js lt-ie9&quot; &lt;?php language_attributes(); ?&gt;&gt; &lt;![endif]--&gt;\n&lt;!-- Consider adding a manifest.appcache: h5bp.com\/d\/Offline --&gt;\n&lt;!--[if gt IE 8]&gt;&lt;!--&gt; &lt;html class=&quot;no-js&quot; &lt;?php language_attributes(); ?&gt;&gt; &lt;!--&lt;![endif]--&gt;\n\n&lt;head&gt;\n\t&lt;meta charset=&quot;&lt;?php bloginfo( &#039;charset&#039; ); ?&gt;&quot; \/&gt;\n\t&lt;!-- Always force latest IE rendering engine (even in intranet) &amp; Chrome Frame --&gt;\n\t&lt;meta http-equiv=&quot;X-UA-Compatible&quot; content=&quot;IE=edge,chrome=1&quot;&gt;&lt;title&gt;&lt;?php wp_title( &#039;|&#039;, true, &#039;right&#039; ); ?&gt;&lt;\/title&gt;\n\t&lt;meta http-equiv=&quot;cleartype&quot; content=&quot;on&quot;&gt;\n\n\t&lt;!-- Responsive and mobile friendly stuff --&gt;\n\t&lt;meta name=&quot;HandheldFriendly&quot; content=&quot;True&quot;&gt;\n\t&lt;meta name=&quot;MobileOptimized&quot; content=&quot;320&quot;&gt;\n\t&lt;meta name=&quot;viewport&quot; content=&quot;width=device-width, initial-scale=1&quot;&gt;\n\n\t&lt;link rel=&quot;profile&quot; href=&quot;http:\/\/gmpg.org\/xfn\/11&quot; \/&gt;\n\t&lt;link rel=&quot;pingback&quot; href=&quot;&lt;?php bloginfo( &#039;pingback_url&#039; ); ?&gt;&quot; \/&gt;\n\n\t&lt;?php wp_head(); ?&gt;\n&lt;\/head&gt;<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>What is wrong with it?<\/p>\n<p>2. <strong>REQUIRED: screen_icon() found in the file class-tgm-plugin-activation.php. Deprecated since version 3.8.<\/strong><\/p>\n<pre><code>Line 381: screen_icon( apply_filters( &#039;tgmpa_default_screen_icon&#039;, &#039;themes&#039; ) );\n\nLine 1584: screen_icon( apply_filters( &#039;tgmpa_default_screen_icon&#039;, &#039;themes&#039; ) );<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>I understand that, but I don&#8217;t know with what should I replace it?<\/p>\n<p>I am really greatfull for your potential answers.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5373273","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5373273","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5373273\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5373273"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}