{"id":5318908,"date":"2014-09-22T12:28:37","date_gmt":"2014-09-22T12:28:37","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/using-php-include\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T01:46:39","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T01:46:39","slug":"using-php-include","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/using-php-include\/","title":{"rendered":"Using PHP include();"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I love Hanna Code Insert.  In a couple minutes, I am linking my Javascript code (edited in Sublime Text 2) to my web pages to add custom functionality and eliminate the need for so many &#8220;overly functional&#8221; and complicated plug-ins.<\/p>\n<p>The problem is, I really want to link to a PHP file, so that I can edit in Sublime Text 2 and when I save, CodeKit 2 will reload my page.  The problem is, whenever I add the following code:<\/p>\n<pre><code>&lt;?php\ninclude(&quot;http:\/\/[obscured]\/wp-content\/themes\/emre\/php\/addRWTBDtoLibrary.php&quot;);\n?&gt;<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>I receive:<\/p>\n<p><code>[ hana-code-insert ] &#039;Add RWTBD to user library&#039; is not found<\/code><\/p>\n<p>I am entering the shortcode as it appears and I have tried with and without <code>&lt;?php ?&gt;<\/code> tags.  I also have no problem when using a simple echo, and adding an echo to the code above doesn&#8217;t fix the problem.  Is this just a limitation of the functionality of Hanna Code or is there something I may not be doing right?<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/hana-code-insert\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5318908","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-not-found","topic-tag-php"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5318908","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5318908\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5318908"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}