{"id":5308728,"date":"2014-09-18T19:00:04","date_gmt":"2014-09-18T19:00:04","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/error-on-widgets-page\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T01:40:15","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T01:40:15","slug":"error-on-widgets-page","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/error-on-widgets-page\/","title":{"rendered":"Error on Widgets-Page"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hey!<\/p>\n<p>First of all, thanks for this very awesome theme! I really like the way how to personalize the theme via the widgets.<br \/>\nSince a couple of days the page Design-&gt;Widgets is broken. I guess it is an jQuery error or something? Unfortunately I can&#8217;t really interpret the error message well&#8230; e. g. when I load the Widget-page, I get this message:<\/p>\n<p><em>Consider using &#8216;dppx&#8217; units, as in CSS &#8216;dpi&#8217; means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual &#8216;dpi&#8217; of a screen. In media query expression: print, not all, (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1.25), (min-resolution: 120dpi) <\/em><br \/>\nin<br \/>\nwidgets.php:1<\/p>\n<p>and the following error message, when I click on a Widget:<\/p>\n<p><em>Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property &#8216;open&#8217; of undefined <\/em><br \/>\nin<br \/>\nload-scripts.php?c=1&amp;load%5B%5D=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,media,wp-ajax-response,shortcode,media\u2026:4<\/p>\n<p>I don&#8217;t really know, but since I also can&#8217;t drag and drop the Widgets anymore, I guess that it is a jQuery error?<\/p>\n<p>Hope that someone can help me.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks in advance and have a nice day! =)<br \/>\nEric<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5308728","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-jquery","topic-tag-widgets"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5308728","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5308728\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5308728"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}