{"id":5289654,"date":"2014-09-13T15:04:44","date_gmt":"2014-09-13T15:04:44","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/i-have-access-to-everyones-shareaholic-account-want-to-fix-that\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T01:28:24","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T01:28:24","slug":"i-have-access-to-everyones-shareaholic-account-want-to-fix-that","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/i-have-access-to-everyones-shareaholic-account-want-to-fix-that\/","title":{"rendered":"I have access to EVERYONES Shareaholic account &#8211; want to fix that?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>So today I want to fix an issue in MY website in the Shareaholic plugin, but of course I can&#8217;t just fix it within the plugin &#8211; for some reason I have to go to a stupid website and play around with options that don&#8217;t make sense. However, if I login to a clients site I don&#8217;t have to do that because I didn&#8217;t activate that feature.<\/p>\n<p>But WORSE YET! I have to deal with every persons Shareaholic account on the planet. Or at least all those where I may have logged in to tweak a setting on their website or if they have ever used my laptop to login to their website, I now have access to their Shareaholic account. <\/p>\n<p>WHY? Why can&#8217;t I just have the same options as everyone else?<br \/>\nAnd if the people I&#8217;ve helped or have used my laptop, update to the &#8220;Online Feature&#8221; do they have access to MY Shareaholic??<\/p>\n<p>WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING? <\/p>\n<p>HOW DO I DETACH YOUR ONLINE VERSION OF Shareaholic???<br \/>\nI&#8217;m so sick of it. Just give me the basic plugin like everyone else. I&#8217;ll login to each account when I need to change something.<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/shareaholic\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5289654","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5289654","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5289654\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5289654"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}