{"id":5208129,"date":"2014-08-20T04:57:18","date_gmt":"2014-08-20T04:57:18","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/conflict-with-hueman-theme\/"},"modified":"2016-08-22T00:39:23","modified_gmt":"2016-08-22T00:39:23","slug":"conflict-with-hueman-theme","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/conflict-with-hueman-theme\/","title":{"rendered":"conflict with hueman theme"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi I have a blog style two column front page with the hueman child theme. I also tested with just the hueman theme to make sure it wasn&#8217;t something I had done in the child. Results are the same. When I activate the jigoshop plugin it causes posts only to populate the left hand column. Here is the system info:<\/p>\n<p>\t### Begin System Info ###<\/p>\n<p>\tMulti-site:               No<\/p>\n<p>\tSITE_URL:                 http:\/\/loveyogaanatomy.com<br \/>\n\tHOME_URL:                 http:\/\/loveyogaanatomy.com<\/p>\n<p>\tJigoshop Version:         1.11.2<br \/>\n\tWordPress Version:        3.9.2<\/p>\n<p>\tPlatform:                 Windows<br \/>\n\tBrowser Name:             Firefox<br \/>\n\tBrowser Version:          31.0<br \/>\n\tUser Agent String:        Mozilla\/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW<br \/>\n                                  64; rv:31.0) Gecko\/20100101 Fire<br \/>\n                                  fox\/31.0<\/p>\n<p>\tPHP Version:              5.3.2-1ubuntu4.26<br \/>\n\tMySQL Version:            5.5.38<br \/>\n\tWeb Server Info:          Apache<\/p>\n<p>\teAccelerator:             Enabled<br \/>\n\tAPC:                      Disabled<br \/>\n\tOpCache:                  Disabled<\/p>\n<p>\tPHP Memory Limit:         256M<br \/>\n\tPHP Post Max Size:        100MB<br \/>\n\tPHP Upload Max File Size: 50MB<\/p>\n<p>\tWP_DEBUG:                 Disabled<\/p>\n<p>\tWP Table Prefix:          Length: 3 Status: Acceptable<\/p>\n<p>\tShow On Front:            posts<br \/>\n\tPage On Front:            2228<br \/>\n\tPage For Posts:           0<\/p>\n<p>\tSession:                  Enabled<br \/>\n\tSession Name:             PHPSESSID<br \/>\n\tCookie Path:              \/<br \/>\n\tSave Path:                \/var\/lib\/php5<br \/>\n\tUse Cookies:              On<br \/>\n\tUse Only Cookies:         On<\/p>\n<p>\tWordPress Memory Limit:   40MB<br \/>\n\tMax Input Time:           3600<br \/>\n\tMax Input Vars:           1000<br \/>\n\tWP_DEBUG:                 Off<br \/>\n\tDISPLAY ERRORS:           N\/A<br \/>\n\tFSOCKOPEN:                Your server supports fsockopen.<\/p>\n<p>\tACTIVE PLUGINS:<\/p>\n<p>\tAkismet: 3.0.2<br \/>\n\tAll In One SEO Pack: 2.2.2<br \/>\n\tDownload Monitor: 1.5.1<br \/>\n\tEasy Add Thumbnail: 1.1<br \/>\n\tFacebook: 1.5.5<br \/>\n\tJetpack by WordPress.com: 3.1.1<br \/>\n\tJigoshop: 1.11.2<br \/>\n\tLight &#8211; Responsive LightBox: 1.1<br \/>\n\tList category posts: 0.50.3<br \/>\n\tMailPoet Newsletters: 2.6.11<br \/>\n\tMeta Slider: 3.0<br \/>\n\tShortcodes Ultimate: 4.9.1<br \/>\n\tWP-PageNavi: 2.85<\/p>\n<p>\tCURRENT THEME:<\/p>\n<p>\tHueman Child: 1.0.0<\/p>\n<p>\t### End System Info ###<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/jigoshop\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5208129","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-columns","topic-tag-conflict","topic-tag-front-page","topic-tag-hueman-theme"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5208129","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5208129\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5208129"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}