{"id":5164249,"date":"2014-08-06T12:01:49","date_gmt":"2014-08-06T12:01:49","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/category-application-form-questions\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T23:58:26","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T23:58:26","slug":"category-application-form-questions","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/category-application-form-questions\/","title":{"rendered":"Category Application Form Questions"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello.<br \/>\nI know this plug-in is no longer supported and there are questionable compatible issues with the latest version of WP, but this particular job manager seems to do exactly what I want it to do so would really like to use it!<\/p>\n<p>My query relates to job categories and custom forms.<\/p>\n<p>I have created some categories, and I have associated jobs to particular categories. This is fine and works.<br \/>\nHowever, on the application form I want to associate specific questions to a certain category, but when I create a question, then tick the relevant category I want it to appear in, the question doesn;t appear at all on the front end &#8211; not in any category let alone the one it should appear. The only time questions appear is if NONE of the categories are checked.<\/p>\n<p>Does someone have a fix for this or have managed to get around the problem themselves?<\/p>\n<p>I hope someone can help!<\/p>\n<p>Thanks<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/job-manager\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5164249","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-category","topic-tag-form","topic-tag-jobs"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5164249","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5164249\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5164249"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}