{"id":5139370,"date":"2014-07-29T08:48:10","date_gmt":"2014-07-29T08:48:10","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/java-error-3\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T23:42:50","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T23:42:50","slug":"java-error-3","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/java-error-3\/","title":{"rendered":"Java-error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi!<br \/>\nI have recently installed a plugin (bookingcalendar) on my site with the Simvance-theme. I had some trouble with the plugin and after spoken to support regarding the plugin they said there was some java-error in this theme. I copy the dialogue from the support:<br \/>\nHello.<br \/>\nYou are having this JavaScript error at that page, and thats why you do not see the calendar at the page:<\/p>\n<p>&#8212;-<br \/>\nError: TypeError: jQuery(&#8230;).timeago is not a function<br \/>\nSource: http:\/\/lazysailing.no\/wp-content\/themes\/simvance\/js\/custom.js?ver=3.9.1<br \/>\nLine: 3<br \/>\nThis error is because of your actual theme try to load this code:<\/p>\n<p>jQuery(document).ready(function() {<br \/>\n\t\t\/\/Set up the Slider<br \/>\n\tjQuery(&#8220;time.entry-date&#8221;).timeago();<\/p>\n<p>Its seems that there are no element \u201ctime.entry-date\u201d at that page, and that\u2019s why we are having that error.<\/p>\n<p>So please contact with this info the developer of that theme \u201csimvance\u201d about fixing of that JS error.<\/p>\n<p>&#8212;<\/p>\n<p>So, I wonder if this is possible to fix? I really liked this theme and would be happy to use it if it cooperate with the theme \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n<p>Thanks!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5139370","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-java-error"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5139370","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5139370\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5139370"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}