{"id":5109126,"date":"2014-07-18T08:29:26","date_gmt":"2014-07-18T08:29:26","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/site-crash-and-corrupted-php-files\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T23:23:12","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T23:23:12","slug":"site-crash-and-corrupted-php-files","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/site-crash-and-corrupted-php-files\/","title":{"rendered":"site crash and corrupted php files"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi, my whole site is crashed at the moment front end and also cant access dashboard. The same error comes up:<br \/>\nParse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in \/home\/lovey530\/public_html\/wp-includes\/author-template.php on line 7<\/p>\n<p>I have looked at the php file and found a line of code at the top that doesn&#8217;t look like it should be there (I compared to the latest release files). On further diggin I have found a similar thing in nearly all the php files:<br \/>\nSorry but it goes on for a while down the page.<\/p>\n<pre><code>&lt;?php $jczngqfijy = &#039;5h%x5c   [moderated]   bk-1; ?&gt;&lt;?php<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>I am thinking of trying to reinstall via cpanel. What I am afraid of is losing stuff from the current installation. <\/p>\n<p>Any idea what has happened and any precautions I need to take if I am going to update in CPanel would be really appreciated as the site is large and live (well was) and I don&#8217;t want to make matters even worse, if that is possible.<br \/>\nThe site is www.loveyogaanatomy.com if that helps<\/p>\n<p>Any help would be really appreciated<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5109126","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-crash"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5109126","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5109126\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5109126"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}