{"id":5096633,"date":"2014-07-14T21:29:04","date_gmt":"2014-07-14T21:29:04","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/ewww-image-optimizer-many-missing-images\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T23:15:53","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T23:15:53","slug":"ewww-image-optimizer-many-missing-images","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/ewww-image-optimizer-many-missing-images\/","title":{"rendered":"EWWW Image Optimizer &#8211; Many Missing Images"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I suddenly have a mass amount of missing images on multiple random posts.  I am trying to find the culprit.  I think this plugin recently had an update?  Not sure if your plugin in my culprit.  It has been pointed out to me that my image contents uploads address has been changed to https and it should be http.  Here is one of the errors Chrome Console shows Failed to load resource: net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR https:\/\/www.mysite.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2012\/08\/029-600&#215;422.jpg<\/p>\n<p>I did turn on debug, not sure if am suppossed to post that info here or not.<br \/>\nMy Plug in status is: word missing below is red  Plugin Status<\/p>\n<p>Total Savings: 13.96 MB<br \/>\nIf updated versions are available below, you may need to enable write permission on the \/home3\/housekab\/public_html\/wp-content\/ewww\/ folder to use the automatic installs.<br \/>\n*Updates are optional, but may contain increased optimization or security patches<\/p>\n<p>jpegtran: OK\u2003version: Independent JPEG Group&#8217;s JPEGTRAN, version 9 13-Jan-2013<br \/>\noptipng: OK\u2003version: OptiPNG version 0.7.4<br \/>\ngifsicle: OK\u2003version: LCDF Gifsicle 1.78<br \/>\nGraphics libraries &#8211; only need one, used for conversion, not optimization: GD: OK\u2003\u2003 Imagemagick &#8216;convert&#8217;: OK<br \/>\nsafe mode: Off\u2003\u2003exec(): OK\u2003\u2003<br \/>\nOnly need one of these: finfo: MISSING\u2003\u2003getimagesize(): OK\u2003\u2003mime_content_type(): OK<br \/>\nCloud Settings<br \/>\nI have a troubleshooting request for help in wordpress.org awaiting an answer too which has not been answered yet.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-5096633","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-images-not-displaying","topic-tag-missing-images"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5096633","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/5096633\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=5096633"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}