{"id":4906493,"date":"2014-05-12T14:59:42","date_gmt":"2014-05-12T14:59:42","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feature-request-title-links-and-buttons\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T20:29:31","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T20:29:31","slug":"feature-request-title-links-and-buttons","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feature-request-title-links-and-buttons\/","title":{"rendered":"Feature Request: Title Links and Buttons"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>You have created the perfect plug-in for my the website I&#8217;m building except for 2 minor features I&#8217;m hoping you can add:<\/p>\n<p>1) <strong>Hyperlink the h3 and p tags in the slide. <\/strong> It seems to me it&#8217;s more intuitive to click the text than the slide.  You can can leave the link on the slide, or not, I&#8217;m not sure it makes a big difference.<\/p>\n<p>2) <strong>Add Support for Bootstrap Buttons. <\/strong> Ideally, it would be an optional 3rd field that would appear below the h3 and p tags.  It would give people a clear call to action on the slide.  You can see what I&#8217;m talking about on the (non WP-enabled) test site I built here on the 2nd &amp; 3rd slides: http:\/\/redeemerbrady.com\/test\/<\/p>\n<p>I could fork your plug-in in my site and add these features myself, but I figured you could do it better and others would benefit.  If I could only have one of these features, it would be the 2nd one.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks again for the great plug-in and considering these features.<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/conveyor\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4906493","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-links"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4906493","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4906493\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4906493"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}