{"id":4897070,"date":"2014-05-09T04:15:40","date_gmt":"2014-05-09T04:15:40","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/ghost-posts-created\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T20:23:43","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T20:23:43","slug":"ghost-posts-created","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/ghost-posts-created\/","title":{"rendered":"&quot;Ghost&quot; Posts Created"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi, my site updated to WP 3.9.1 automatically, I thought the setting was off.  I am on the latest.  That being said, I have noticed an issue with Grabpress.  It will work fine for several autopost schedules, but for some others it will create &#8220;ghost&#8221; posts.  I am not able to delete these posts via WP dashboard, I have to then use phpAdmin and repair the DB.  The &#8220;ghost&#8221; posts are then removed.  I then notice it created an image in my media library but with no image and (unattached) on the &#8220;uploaded to&#8221; in WP media area.  I have to either delete these and then head into the &#8220;catalog&#8221; within Grabpress plugin settings and manually add them back. I ended up removing Jetpack as the log was showing JSON.API conflicting, so I thought.  The issue is still present and not sure how to resolve this.  I will open a ticket as well.  Thank you for the support.<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/grabpress\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4897070","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-autopost"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4897070","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4897070\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4897070"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}