{"id":4698934,"date":"2014-03-12T03:13:56","date_gmt":"2014-03-12T03:13:56","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/woocommerce-sql-tables-1\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T17:12:04","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T17:12:04","slug":"woocommerce-sql-tables-1","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/woocommerce-sql-tables-1\/","title":{"rendered":"WooCommerce SQL Tables"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I want to add custom field in a WooCommerce Billing Details page form. <\/p>\n<p>Does anyone offer a video tutorial to learn how to add two custom fields and delete one existing field in the Billing Details form. <\/p>\n<p>Also I want to pass those changes on to show up in the order email and in the pending order Admin area, and I am working with a Child Theme so I do not want to make any changes that get deleted when I update the plugin going forward. <\/p>\n<p>I need to build a COUNTY field with a drop-down to display 30 counties, and eliminate the drop down for the STATE field and make it just one static STATE with no other state choices. I need to receive those custom fields in the order email as well.<\/p>\n<p>Any help would be greatly appreciated either by video tutorial or the documentation to show how to perform those tasks.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4698934","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-custom-fields"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4698934","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4698934\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4698934"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}