{"id":4591018,"date":"2014-02-08T14:56:12","date_gmt":"2014-02-08T14:56:12","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-results-in-insecure-references-on-my-ssl-protected-https-pages\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T16:05:55","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T16:05:55","slug":"plugin-results-in-insecure-references-on-my-ssl-protected-https-pages","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-results-in-insecure-references-on-my-ssl-protected-https-pages\/","title":{"rendered":"Plugin results in insecure references on my SSL protected https pages"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Good day. First off I want to say that I absolutely love this plugin. Before using the plugin, I was modifying the CSS of countless theme and plugin CSS files and had such a difficult time keeping track of what I did. This plugin allows me to do everything in one place, and it&#8217;s incredibly helpful!<\/p>\n<p>However, I don&#8217;t think I can use it nay loner due to an issue with my SSL certificate. When I have CSS being referenced in the plugin on pages of my website protected by an SSL certificate, it results in parts of my page being listed as insecure, thus I do not get the full padlock for the https. The CSS file generated by the plugin is listed with &#8220;http&#8221; even though I chose to make the page &#8220;https&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>Once I deactivate the plugin, then my SSL pages get the full padlock for protection. <\/p>\n<p>Do you have suggestions on ho to make this work with SSL?<\/p>\n<p>Many thanks!<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/simple-custom-css\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4591018","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-css","topic-tag-https","topic-tag-ssl"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4591018","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4591018\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4591018"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}