{"id":4537713,"date":"2014-01-24T06:23:53","date_gmt":"2014-01-24T06:23:53","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/possible-bug-10\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T15:06:35","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T15:06:35","slug":"possible-bug-10","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/possible-bug-10\/","title":{"rendered":"Possible Bug"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I installed this plugin on a site I built for a friend over a year ago. I upgraded to Pro and got a lot of support from you guys during the teething stages of the website&#8217;s construction. <\/p>\n<p>I think I&#8217;ve found a bug and I wanted to let you know. On the website, we use a widget calendar and a full calendar. The widget can be seen on most pages, such as this: http:\/\/painkillerbookings.com\/pk\/ (it&#8217;s on the left next to the About section).<\/p>\n<p>And the full calendar can be seen here: http:\/\/painkillerbookings.com\/pk\/gig-guide\/<\/p>\n<p>Anyways, the possible bug is this: In Events &gt; Settings &gt; Formatting &gt; Calendar, under the &#8220;Calendar Day Event List Settings&#8221; section, we had &#8220;Calendar events\/day limit&#8221; set to 1. But this was effectively disabling the &#8220;more gigs&#8230;&#8221; link and the date link from showing a full list of events that occur on the same day as other events. So any day that had 2 or more events, only one event would show.<\/p>\n<p>But when I delete the 1 from &#8220;Calendar events\/day limit&#8221; we get the list working as it ought to (when clicking on the date. However, the &#8220;more gigs&#8230;&#8221; link is now gone. Also, all events show in the full calendar, making the calendar layout a lil bloated for days with many events.<\/p>\n<p>Could it be another setting clashing with this?<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/events-manager\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4537713","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4537713","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4537713\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4537713"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}