{"id":4464073,"date":"2014-01-02T19:32:39","date_gmt":"2014-01-02T19:32:39","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/a-word-from-the-plugin-author\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T14:20:14","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T14:20:14","slug":"a-word-from-the-plugin-author","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/a-word-from-the-plugin-author\/","title":{"rendered":"A Word From the PlugIn Author"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I&#8217;m sure many of you have noticed my absence from the forums during the last six months.<\/p>\n<p>For this I owe a great many of you my sincerest apology and a promise that I&#8217;ve used the time wisely.<\/p>\n<p>During this time I&#8217;ve been working with a handful of developers and beta testers to create the next public release of Car Demon &#8211; version 1.2.9 &#8211; I think you&#8217;ll like the enhancements.<\/p>\n<p>Right now you can download the pre-release on the developer&#8217;s tab or from this direct link;<br \/>\nhttps:\/\/downloads.wordpress.org\/plugin\/car-demon.zip<\/p>\n<p>That&#8217;s not all we&#8217;ve been working on. I would go into details but this forum isn&#8217;t the appropriate place for announcing marketing messages and we&#8217;d like to respect that.<\/p>\n<p>Keep your eyes on our website and we&#8217;ll be posting more information there in the next day or two.<\/p>\n<p>In closing I&#8217;d like to say thank you to everyone who has supported the project and helped with all of the beta testing. Your contribution has been invaluable.<\/p>\n<p>-j<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/car-demon\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4464073","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4464073","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4464073\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4464073"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}