{"id":4426197,"date":"2013-12-18T14:58:57","date_gmt":"2013-12-18T14:58:57","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/genesis-tabs-compatibility-with-feedwordpress\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T13:38:54","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T13:38:54","slug":"genesis-tabs-compatibility-with-feedwordpress","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/genesis-tabs-compatibility-with-feedwordpress\/","title":{"rendered":"Genesis Tabs compatibility with FeedWordPress"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Good Morning,<\/p>\n<p>I encountered an issue in a multisite installation where posts on a sub-site were not being displayed on the home page (using Genesis Featured Post widget) or on the archive pages for each category.<\/p>\n<p>After reaching out for support through StudioPress, I received a response suggesting that I disable all network plugins and reactivate them one-by-one to potentially isolate the problem. In doing so, I discovered that Genesis Tabs and <a href=\"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/feedwordpress\/\">FeedWordPress<\/a> were causing the posts to disappear. Once Genesis Tabs was deactivated and reactivated, everything suddenly came back. But when FeedWordPress was reactivated at the sub-site level, the posts disappeared again. <\/p>\n<p>To further compound things, I&#8217;m using FeedWordPress on the primary site along with Genesis Tabs without issue (primary site uses News Pro theme). On the subsite, Genesis Tabs is not activated because the theme doesn&#8217;t require it (Metro Pro), yet that is where the compatibility issue is occurring. <\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m well aware of the potential for different plugins to not play nicely together, but because everything works fine on the primary network site, but not on one of the sub-sites, I&#8217;m wondering if there might be a bug in Genesis Tabs? <\/p>\n<p>Thanks in advance for any thoughts or feedback!<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/genesis-tabs\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4426197","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4426197","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4426197\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4426197"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}