{"id":4417484,"date":"2013-12-16T10:01:33","date_gmt":"2013-12-16T10:01:33","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wordpress-38-with-wp-domain-mapping-url-issue\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T13:33:50","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T13:33:50","slug":"wordpress-38-with-wp-domain-mapping-url-issue","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wordpress-38-with-wp-domain-mapping-url-issue\/","title":{"rendered":"WordPress 3.8 with WP Domain Mapping url issue"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I have updated to WordPress 3.8, also installed is the latest stable version of Polylang and WP Domain Mapping plugin.<\/p>\n<p>Now the issue occur that some urls are not rewritten correctly. The home_url() property, is now shown the real home url property configured in the database instead of the actual domain mapping url.<\/p>\n<p>The question is, is it a problem related to Polylang or Domain Mapping or WordPress?<\/p>\n<p>Here is an example as it worked before the update:<\/p>\n<p>Blog 1<br \/>\nSiteurl: http:\/\/siteurl.com<br \/>\nHomeurl: http:\/\/siteurl.com<br \/>\nDomain Mapping URLs: http:\/\/domain1.com, http:\/\/domain2.com<\/p>\n<p>When I call the blog with the site url all links are http:\/\/siteurl.com, when I open the blog with http:\/\/domain1.com, all links have this domain, same for domain2.com and so on. In the background all urls are rewritten to the actual domain.<\/p>\n<p>After the update:<br \/>\nNow the most links are correctly rewritten to the actual domain, but not the home_url() and the first navigation entry (maybe also home url property?). For these links always the in the database saved home_url is shown.<\/p>\n<p>When I update these property in the database nothing happens, but when I save the Polylang settings again the correct urls are shown. It seems to be that it is related to the rewrite rules.<\/p>\n<p>But this does not solve the main issue because the home_url is in every case the same domain and not the actual one configured in the domain mapping.<\/p>\n<p>I am not sure, what is the main cause of this issue. Can you check?<\/p>\n<p>Regards<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/polylang\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4417484","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4417484","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4417484\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4417484"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}