{"id":4384349,"date":"2013-12-05T22:21:35","date_gmt":"2013-12-05T22:21:35","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/getting-started-48\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T13:14:32","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T13:14:32","slug":"getting-started-48","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/getting-started-48\/","title":{"rendered":"Getting started!"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi Nick,<br \/>\nPlease help,  I realize you were only on here 8 hours ago, but i hope you will return to save me!<br \/>\n I am putting in the shortcode to try and get a pinterest style gallery on my page from 4 images I have put in a gallery in the space box, but other images are showing instead and not ones from the gallery and not at all pinterest style. .  sad face.<\/p>\n<p>(I think images not showing may be to do with file types &#8211;  only working for jpg? &#8211; i saw some one else said that images they wanted were not showing.. maybe it was something like this. )<\/p>\n<p>Anyhows..  for a basic pinterest style gallery .. is there anyway you could show me the exact shortcode?<br \/>\n &#8211;  I can only think I must be doing something very very silly.  Which is real frustrating as it seems that after so much plugin testing this one does everything I want..if only i could use it! many thanks,  Mimi<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/space-boxes\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4384349","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4384349","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4384349\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4384349"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}