{"id":4341831,"date":"2013-11-22T00:28:59","date_gmt":"2013-11-22T00:28:59","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/content-membership-requirements-issue\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T12:48:52","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T12:48:52","slug":"content-membership-requirements-issue","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/content-membership-requirements-issue\/","title":{"rendered":"Content Membership Requirements Issue"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I have three levels of membership. Level 1,2, and 3<\/p>\n<p>Level 1 has access to only level 1 pages but level 2 should be able to see both level 1 pages as well as level 2.<\/p>\n<p>Level 3 should be able to access all content.<\/p>\n<p>The way the permissions work now this isn&#8217;t possible without duplicating each levels pages for each level allowed to access it example:<\/p>\n<p>Currently I would have to create multiple copies of one page ie &#8220;Level 1 (Page A)&#8221; content and duplicate this to allow level 2 members to access it as well by creating a duplicate page ie &#8220;Level 1 Page A Content for Level 2&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>It seems an oversight but is it possible to add a simple &#8220;or&#8221; statement to a page&#8217;s Membership Requirement setting so that a page could be set to allow level 1 &#8220;or&#8221; level 2? The way it works now a level 2 would need a level 1 membership which seems a bit silly since they are a higher level.<\/p>\n<p>With a simple &#8220;or&#8221; statement setting I could add &#8220;or&#8221; level 2 and level 3 to each of level 1&#8217;s pages and an &#8220;or&#8221; level 3 to level 2&#8217;s pages etc.<\/p>\n<p>Or perhaps a Member Level Hierarchy would be a solution.<\/p>\n<p>I hope this makes sense and let me know if there is already a way to do this.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks for any assistance you can provide.<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/paid-memberships-pro\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4341831","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4341831","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4341831\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4341831"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}