{"id":4324858,"date":"2013-11-16T19:36:08","date_gmt":"2013-11-16T19:36:08","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/problems-regarding-google-analytics-after-moving-wordpress-from-root-directory\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T12:38:20","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T12:38:20","slug":"problems-regarding-google-analytics-after-moving-wordpress-from-root-directory","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/problems-regarding-google-analytics-after-moving-wordpress-from-root-directory\/","title":{"rendered":"Problems regarding google analytics after moving wordpress from root directory."},"content":{"rendered":"<p>My blog is a new one but still i use to get 1000+ visits per day that showed up on google analytics. The problem i am facing right now is that I had wordpress installed on http:\/\/rohbits.com but i had to delete it for some reasons and install wordpress on a different directory http:\/\/rohbits.com\/blog. I removed every single wordpress file from the root directory and placed it to the desired one. Now when i look at my analytics, nothing shows up. It says &#8220;0 visits, 0 page views and 0 everything.&#8221; but i know that i am getting traffic because my alexa rankings are getting better. Everything was working fine until my site was moved to a different directory, don&#8217;t know what to do. I think that i have removed the tracking html file provided by google but if you guys think that i am having troubles regarding something else, please point it out. Any help will be appreciated. <\/p>\n<p>Thanks..Bad for my english, i am drunk.. \ud83d\ude1b<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4324858","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-site-migration"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4324858","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4324858\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4324858"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}