{"id":4260719,"date":"2013-10-27T12:10:44","date_gmt":"2013-10-27T12:10:44","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/500-internal-server-error-when-trying-to-view-post-with-player\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T06:27:11","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T06:27:11","slug":"500-internal-server-error-when-trying-to-view-post-with-player","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/500-internal-server-error-when-trying-to-view-post-with-player\/","title":{"rendered":"500 &#8211; Internal Server Error when trying to view post with player"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>WordPress version: 3.6.1<br \/>\nPlugin version: 2.3<br \/>\nLink to my site: www.darulqasim.org\/quest<\/p>\n<p>I expected the plugin to do this: Be viewable on a post as intended and as I had experienced with the non-Pro version<\/p>\n<p>Instead it did this: I got a 500 &#8211; Internal Server Error &#8220;There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.&#8221; <\/p>\n<p>Here&#8217;s what I&#8217;ve tried so far: I tried all the remedies you recommended: read the faq, turned off my theme, deactivated all other plugins but I haven&#8217;t been able to get it to work. Weird thing is that the free version worked fine. When I upgraded to Pro, it all broke. I am not too savvy with code and contemplated whether or not this falls into the &#8220;jquery conflict&#8221; issue you&#8217;ve mentioned but given that it worked with the free version I don&#8217;t think that&#8217;s the case. <\/p>\n<p>Thanks in advance for your help!<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/html5-jquery-audio-player\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4260719","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4260719","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4260719\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4260719"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}