{"id":4230670,"date":"2013-10-17T18:09:06","date_gmt":"2013-10-17T18:09:06","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/title-displays-excerpt-without-expanding\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T06:09:59","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T06:09:59","slug":"title-displays-excerpt-without-expanding","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/title-displays-excerpt-without-expanding\/","title":{"rendered":"Title displays excerpt without expanding"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I looked through quite a few posts and couldn&#8217;t find a solution so I apologize if this has already been asked. <\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m using this plugin on an faq page of my website. It had been working fine until I went in to add another Q&amp;A. After updating the page there is 1 question that the answer displays on without clicking on the title to expand. I admit that there are a lot of Q&amp;A&#8217;s  on this page and that the code can get quite confusing when looking at it all together so I copy and pasted the code and separated it all out in a text editor to see if I could see an issue and I still can&#8217;t find why this 1 question is responding this way. The Q&amp;A with the issue is about 2\/3 the way down the page under &#8220;Marketing Essentials&#8221;. The little arrow next to the title is the only aspect that reacts; however, the excerpt that is supposed to dropdown is already displayed and will not budge from that position. Any idea how I fix this? <\/p>\n<p>I am running the most recent version of WP, Genesis &amp; my child theme, all of my plugins are up-to-date as well.<\/p>\n<p>Link to issue:<br \/>\nhttp:\/\/www.heathermackan.com\/resources\/faqs\/<\/p>\n<p>Thanks!<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/jquery-collapse-o-matic\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4230670","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-excerpt","topic-tag-title"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4230670","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4230670\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4230670"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}