{"id":4183875,"date":"2013-10-02T18:16:19","date_gmt":"2013-10-02T18:16:19","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/help-page-content-gone-after-361-update\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T05:42:32","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T05:42:32","slug":"help-page-content-gone-after-361-update","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/help-page-content-gone-after-361-update\/","title":{"rendered":"Help! Page Content gone after 3.6.1 update"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>When I did an update to 3.6.1 using the easy updater in the dashboard. I did not disable any plugins prior to doing this, as I see for the manual update it is part of the directions to do so.<\/p>\n<p>This happened to me in the past, I deactivated all of the plugins then reactivated them and it worked. This time, I am having issues. I am working within a child theme of twentyeleven, when I activate the parent theme, content shows up fine.<\/p>\n<p>Also, I just tried creating a test page, with content and it shows up in the front end when I publish it. I also just downloaded a fresh version of WordPress then replaced the wp-includes folder and the wp-admin folder via ftp.<\/p>\n<p>I also disabled the plugins by renaming the folder plugins to plugins-hold, then logged back in wp-admin and changed folder name. I deactivated plugins in the admin as well, one by one.<\/p>\n<p>What is the next step? Here is a link to the site. The only thing not showing up is the content. Posts, any elements within templates are fine and if I create a new page using the default template that is fine. Each page is static, meaning this site is kinda whacky and needed a custom template for page.<\/p>\n<p>http:\/\/jackprelutsky.com\/welcome\/childhood-photos\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4183875","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4183875","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4183875\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4183875"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}