{"id":41509,"date":"2004-03-28T02:15:55","date_gmt":"2004-03-28T02:15:55","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wp-phpbb\/"},"modified":"2016-08-18T18:18:18","modified_gmt":"2016-08-18T18:18:18","slug":"wp-phpbb","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wp-phpbb\/","title":{"rendered":"WP   phpBB"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi All,<br \/>\nI&#8217;m new to WordPress, but I&#8217;ve been looking for a blog solution to integrate with phpBB for a while.  There are a number of people who are rolling their own blogging system, but I find that WP has some great features.  I checked out serendipity, but it wasn&#8217;t easily integrated.  Luckily, I think WP can be intergrated with phpBB fairly easily.<br \/>\nI have started this process by getting WP to use phpBB&#8217;s user table.  There are still a bunch of bugs, but you can login and post things.  The user management stuff in WP doesn&#8217;t really work (you would probably use phpBB in this case anyway).<br \/>\nI also develop over at <a href=\"http:\/\/www.mx-system.com\">http:\/\/www.mx-system.com<\/a>  In addition to making WP phpBB compliant, I&#8217;m going to break it apart into blocks for MX-System.  MX-System is a modular portal for phpBB.<br \/>\nHere&#8217;s the URL for the very early WP that supports phpBB logins: <a href=\"http:\/\/www.gortbusters.org\/mx-system\/wp-phpbb.tar.gz\">http:\/\/www.gortbusters.org\/mx-system\/wp-phpbb.tar.gz<\/a><br \/>\nThanks,<br \/>\nNativeMind<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-41509","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-phpbb"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/41509","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/41509\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=41509"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}