{"id":4133077,"date":"2013-09-16T16:18:34","date_gmt":"2013-09-16T16:18:34","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/contact-form-not-working-35\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T05:12:58","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T05:12:58","slug":"contact-form-not-working-35","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/contact-form-not-working-35\/","title":{"rendered":"Contact Form not Working"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<br \/>\nI have been having issues with my contact form not working, and I realize there have been several posts about that issue on this Forum. I have read many posts, and took advice of many post. One member posted a link to copy\/paste some php mail code into the php mail folder on my hosting sight. I did this and still nothing is working. Now most of the programmers I speak with are telling me I majorly screwed up by adding the php code to the mail folder on my hosting (Dreamhost) site. I contacted Dreamhost and they responded with some advice, about the SMPT Theme WP-Mail-SMTP Plug-In, which I am using as well. I am still lost. The current Mail Plug In I am using is &#8220;Clean and Simple Contact Form&#8221; but I have also tried &#8220;Contact Form 7&#8221;, which also did not work. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4133077","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-contact-form","topic-tag-php-mail","topic-tag-plug-ins","topic-tag-themes"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4133077","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4133077\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4133077"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}