{"id":4127758,"date":"2013-09-14T16:08:57","date_gmt":"2013-09-14T16:08:57","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/timthumb-wordpress-mu-wordpress-bettersecurity-error\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T05:10:06","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T05:10:06","slug":"timthumb-wordpress-mu-wordpress-bettersecurity-error","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/timthumb-wordpress-mu-wordpress-bettersecurity-error\/","title":{"rendered":"TimThumb  WordPress MU WordPress BetterSecurity error?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello group,<br \/>\nI have a mutlisite setup for WordPress using a premium theme that uses TimThumb. When doing an export from one site to the other all the thumbnails break but showup in the media library of the newly created site. I tend to think this might come back to a wordpress better security settings. I am using the subdomain format, I have added all the sites \/ subdomains to the array for TimThumb and turned off the &#8220;filter suspicious URL queries&#8221; in WordPress Better Security but the error persists. Perhaps a directory permission error? Any light you can shed would be fantastic.<\/p>\n<p>`<br \/>\nWarning: fopen(.\/temp\/291de51c0c7c902aebd2274d07968dad.png) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \/home\/content\/63\/7309663\/html\/gridone\/wp-content\/themes\/trademark\/lib\/timthumb\/timthumb.php on line 668<\/p>\n<p>Warning: curl_setopt(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in \/home\/content\/63\/7309663\/html\/gridone\/wp-content\/themes\/trademark\/lib\/timthumb\/timthumb.php on line 676<\/p>\n<p>Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in \/home\/content\/63\/7309663\/html\/gridone\/wp-content\/themes\/trademark\/lib\/timthumb\/timthumb.php on line 686<\/p>\n<p>Warning: Cannot modify header information &#8211; headers already sent by (output started at \/home\/content\/63\/7309663\/html\/gridone\/wp-content\/themes\/trademark\/lib\/timthumb\/timthumb.php:668) in \/home\/content\/63\/7309663\/html\/gridone\/wp-content\/themes\/trademark\/lib\/timthumb\/timthumb.php on line 808<br \/>\nlocal file for http:\/\/g1usa.gridone.us.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/sites\/18\/2013\/08\/EPRCable.png can not be created<br \/>\nQuery String : src=http:\/\/g1usa.gridone.us.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/sites\/18\/2013\/08\/EPRCable.png&amp;w=580&amp;h=200<br \/>\nTimThumb version : 1.15<br \/>\n&#8216;<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/timthumb\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4127758","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4127758","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4127758\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4127758"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}